There are two reasons for this:
One: the hair follicles are mostly bundled together in three groups, opening in the same pore. One of the hairs in the pores is the hair that grows in one of the three hair follicles below it, so one treatment can only destroy one. A hair follicle in the group.
Two: The hair is divided into three periods, namely the growth period, the regression period, and the stationary period. During the growth period, the hair melanin is the most, and the energy emitted by the laser instrument can only destroy the hair follicles in the growing period, and has no obvious effect on the hair in the degenerative and stationary phases. Only when these hairs are transferred into the growth phase, the laser can function, so laser hair removal needs After multiple treatments, the effect can be obvious.
At present, most scholars believe that the treatment interval should be adjusted according to the hair growth cycle of different parts. If the hair of the hair removal part has a short stationary period, the treatment interval can be shortened, and the treatment interval needs to be elongated. However, some current studies suggest that shorter treatment intervals are more effective, usually once a month.
Skin type, hair condition, and part of the person seeking beauty
The lighter the skin color of the beauty seeker, and the darker and thicker the hair, the better the hair removal effect.
- 6 Factors Affecting Laser Hair Removal
- Is The Home Laser Hair Removal Device Effective...
- Is Laser Hair Removal Suitable For Everyone?
- It Is Important To Choose A Hair Removal Device
- Make A Summary Of The Household Hair Removal De...
- Is There Any Use For The Laser Hair Removal Dev...
- Laser Hair Removal Equipment: In The End Of The...
- How Much Is The Laser Hair Removal Device?
- Detailed Laser Hair Removal Principle
- The Biggest Difference Between Ordinary Laser H...