Let's take a look at the principle of laser hair removal:
The high-energy beam enters the skin, and the dark hair follicle hair tissue in the skin absorbs more light, generates more heat, causes damage, and reduces hair growth. The light-colored cell tissue in the skin can only absorb a small amount of light, generating a small amount of heat, which is not enough to cause damage.
In other words, laser hair removal must work to meet such conditions.
Hair follicle hair parts - the color is deep
Other parts of the skin - lighter
In other cases, the laser hair removal effect will not be very good, such as light skin, hair color is also shallow; or dark skin, hair color is also very deep.
So, when you want to do laser hair removal, first look at whether it is suitable for you. If the hair is dark in color and light in skin color, it is more suitable.
Laser hair removal
There are two kinds of light used for hair removal.
However, we generally use lasers to collectively refer to it. We don't have to deliberately remember the difference between laser and glare. In fact, the effects of these two types of light hair removal are similar, and the specific differences are reflected in some details of light parameters.
- 6 Factors Affecting Laser Hair Removal
- How To Judge The Quality Of The Laser Hair Remo...
- Is The Home Laser Hair Removal Device Effective...
- It Is Important To Choose A Hair Removal Device
- Make A Summary Of The Household Hair Removal De...
- Is There Any Use For The Laser Hair Removal Dev...
- Laser Hair Removal Equipment: In The End Of The...
- How Much Is The Laser Hair Removal Device?
- Detailed Laser Hair Removal Principle
- The Biggest Difference Between Ordinary Laser H...